Wood is a natural material, which can be affected by changing humidity, direct sunlight and normal wear and tear. Expand your furniture's lifetime by following these guidelines and see our care instructions and below care instruction videos on how to soap or oil treat your solid wood furniture.
- Avoid exposing solid wood to direct sunlight or heat from radiators or other heat sources, which, in worst case, can cause the wood to split.
- Maintain consistent humidity of 30-60% in your home.
- Avoid placing hot or damp objects directly on the furniture, or to cover it with airtight material.
- Avoid placing decoration objects on the furniture the first 4 weeks.
- In case of notches, splits or coffee and red wine stains, these can be removed by sanding and subsequently soap or oil treating the furniture.